Launchfire to Speak at the 46th Efma Congress: Banking Transformation
CEO and Co-Founder John Findlay to speak at the conference on October 18th, 2018.
OTTAWA, ON October 4, 2018 — The Launchfire team is headed across the pond later this month for the 46th Efma Congress: Banking Transformation in Lisbon Portugal. CEO and Co-Founder John Findlay will be speaking from 4:15pm to 4:30pm on Thursday October 18th, about using empathy to drive digital adoption.
Efma Congress: Banking Transformation is part of the “Best Efma Week” in Lisbon, and will address key transformation themes such as:
- putting ‘customer’s needs’ to the core and leverage ‘co-creation with customers’ to develop best services and customer experience
- preparing your organization to effectively collaborate with FinTechs/partners in an ecosystem environment
- creating digital ecosystems to effectively realize Open Banking opportunity
- monetizing new business models
- bringing diversity to your teams and work in agile mode to boost innovation engine
- analysing different applications of AI in customer experience, operational efficiency and data analytics
The conference will be held at the Altis Grand Hotel in Lisbon, from Thursday October 18th to Friday October 19th. For more details, or to register visit: https://www.efma.com/conference/register/620.
Established in 1999, Launchfire helps banks, retailers and telcos drive adoption of their digital products and technology. We take a 360 degree approach to digital transformation, working with clients to engage, educate, and incentive behaviour changes — both internally and in consumer facing programs.
Efma is a not-for-profit association formed in 1971 by bankers and insurers that specialises in retail financial marketing and distribution. Today, more than 3,300 brands in 130 countries are Efma members including over 80% of Europe's largest retail financial institutions.
Download PDFDownload PDF
Are you being asked to reduce training costs and speed up time to proficiency while your learners demand new enhanced training experiences? Our award-winning platform, LemonadeLXP, solves all of that with addictive microlearning. Unlike traditional learning systems, Lemonade drives distributed practice so learners master the skills they need to succeed at a record pace. What are you waiting for? Drink the Lemonade!
To learn more visit: https://lemonadelxp.com